Jan 16, 2011

I have faith, in Googlism.

Here's an idea.  We skeptics and rationalists have followed (tongue in cheek) the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the Invisible Pink Unicorn etc. to get a point across. But I have a new, better idea. One with real merit. We need to start a new religion.  One with substance.  One that can truly guide our lives. Googlism.

Google makes a better case for god than any other previous mythology in human history... because unlike all those other gods... Google actually has answers.

Oh multicolored one! Show me the path! (maps) Give me a vision! (video/pics) What is the answer to life the universe and everything? (=42... really... just google it!) Oh holy Google. We beseech thee for knowledge beyond that of any singular human.

Deliver me to that, mine destination.  Behold, I click thee.  I'm feeling lucky.


*Update: Turns out I'm not the first to have this idea.  Here's a link to the already established Church Of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil. Please keep any arguments rational.

Thank you.