Sep 24, 2010

The Friendly Atheist of friendlyatheist.com needs your help!

Hemant Mehta, the Friendly Atheist of friendlyatheist.com needs your help!  If you're clever enough, you just might win a free tee shirt from Aristotle's Muse!







It seems like everything has worked out and I’ll be able to attend the Jon Stewart “Rally to Restore Sanity”/Stephen Colbert “March To Keep Fear Alive” in Washington, D.C. on 10/30/10!
*Happy dance*
I am very excited, to say the least.
The only thing that would make it better is a clever poster to haul around.
I SEE YOUR POINT. AND YOURS, TOO.
I LIKE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE
I’M VERY HAPPY, EVERYONE!
SPELLCHECK IS YOUR FRIEND
I’M NOT SURE WHERE I STAND ON THIS ISSUE
I HADN’T CONSIDERED YOUR POINT OF VIEW
LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE
I must top those. So I’m putting out a call for suggestions!
What should my sign read at the rally?
Just to sweeten the incentive to submit your idea…
The best suggestion will receive a free shirt from the excellent Aristotle’s Muse online store. (There’s hilarious stuff there; check it out!)
Unlike other contests, this prize can be shipped to: the USA, the U.K., Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Portugal, and France.
So enter!
There will also be a prize for a runner-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil. Please keep any arguments rational.

Thank you.