Nov 2, 2010

The making of the Everlasting God-Stopper

I received some positive feedback when I posted the process behind Viva La Pastafarion, so I thought I'd let you guys in on the recipe for an Everlasting God-Stopper as well.

Enjoy!


Everlasting god-stopper shirt

On a side note...

There has been a rise in the frequency of theft of my designs as of late, the most recent being my Carl Sagan Is My Homeboy shirt. (which, by the way, my fantastic readers remedied in record time!).  

Anyone is free to use any of the images I create for non-commercial purposes.  Use them for whatever you like, as long as you're not selling them.  I'm going to continue posting high resolution images of my designs online wherever I see fit; regardless of the inherent dangers of infringement, because I'd rather not conduct myself as though everyone were a disingenuous crook.  Those people are few and far between and I'll not waste my time worrying about them at the detriment of myself, my work, or my audience.  However, if anyone sees one of my designs being sold elsewhere, I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know.  The only way I've caught this many people so far is by simply stumbling across it with dumb luck.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil. Please keep any arguments rational.

Thank you.