Apr 28, 2011

Viva La Experementación!

Being the nerd that I am, I love Mythbusters.  I know what some of my fellow hard edge science bretheren have to say... Sure, their methods are shoddy and their experiments are anything but comprehensive, but they're also incredibly entertaining.  It's a show based on scientific methodology, and it's popular.  How many other shows can claim that?

And so, now that the new season is in full swing, I've decided to post the making of my Mythbusters inspired design in honor of my favorite TV personalities; Jamie Hyneman, Adam Savage, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara, and Tory Belleci. (Especially Adam. :-)

Viva La Experementación!



Jamie Hyneman.  Viva La Experimentacion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil. Please keep any arguments rational.

Thank you.